Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scientifically proven remedies for acne

« ...Back to my experiences. On the 3rd my skin was looking clearer, but nothing special, and I was wondering if it was all the worth the hardship. But then, on the day after the fast, on waking up I looked in the mirror, and my skin was completely clear of any active acne. All that was left was some marks, and these faded away after a few more days......
...Acne Furuncular Natural Treatment - How To Clear Up Acne The Natural Way...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Firstly keep clear of things that can cause your face to become oily. Try not to touch your face. Then there are hair sprays and other hair products that you use that contribute to your pores being clogged....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: skin vitamin c acne scars, how to treat back acne, can you develop acne in early pregnancy

No comments: