Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne remover and birth control pills for acne no weight gain

Acne vulgaris can occur during the teen or adult years and can cause a lot of stress along with diminished self-confidence. What is acne vulgaris? What are its causes? And most importantly, how can it be treated?
Studies have recently been performed in Australia where the results proved that diets which had higher protein content showed an improvement in acne. Such foods are milk, cheese, breads, chicken, nuts, fruits and vegetables. Diets that were high in processed foods increased the blood sugar and insulin levels causing more acne.
Overall not only did I clear my skin but I also felt great and to be honest these days I cannot stand food no matter how good it tastes that makes me feel like crap. I hope this article will give you some insight and I wish you the happiest and healthiest skin in the world.
paramilitaa.blogspot.com
tags: caring for dry acne prone skin, how to prevent and get rid of acne, can a very high testosterone level cause back acne

No comments: