Monday, August 4, 2008

Birth control pills clear acne and how to get rid of acne marks at home

I decided that I could not live like that and who knows how long my face would be like that. I did some thorough research and read what people were saying about several products on the market. I had to make sure that I chose the right product and not fall into the trap of any of those advertisers who just want our hard earn cash without no solution for our problems.
(i)Neem (antelaea azadirachta) - Used in the ancient Hindu science and health medicine, commonly called ayurvedic medicine, it has anti-inflammatory and antipyretic (fever reducing) properties.
• Ginger and garlic. Ginger and garlic are the best natural antibiotics in the world. Replace the antibiotics the doctors give you with ginger and garlic instead. They work in several ways to treat acne. First, they improve the immune system and make it easier to kill acne causing bacterias without causing any damage to your skin. Secondly, they contain anti inflammatory properties to reduce the swelling and redness caused by acne.
didamydipk.blogspot.com
tags: birth control side effects and acne, how can i remove acne off my face, laser acne scar removal visalia

No comments: